It has been a long time since I have posted. We have been busy! We moved to Clinton, and have been busy with all of the unpacking, organizing, getting involved in new schools, rec sports, etc. We are happy and doing well.
We had a nice Thanksgiving with Jacob's side of the family. The kids had a good time playing flag football, making crafts, writing lists of what they are thankful for, and of course, eating.
4 comments:
Good to hear things are going well, Jenn. We miss you guys!
glad to hear that you guys are doing well and had a great thanksgiving!
I completely forgot and mailed your Christmas card to the old address. Hope you're forwarding? If not, I'll resend when it gets back. Email me your new address.
So, Clinton huh? We'll have to come by if were in the area. Glad to hear you are still in Utah. I thought Texas for some reason. I hope you guys are doing well!!
(you can email us your new address too!!!)
Post a Comment