Ethan participated in his first Pinewood Derby! What a fun occasion. He was really specific about what he wanted. Good thing we live with Grandpa Dan right now...he was such a huge help in pulling this off.
Here is the final product:
We captured the moment when Ethan realized his car won the first round. Pure joy!
I have the cutest grandchildren in the world. It has been an amazing year and half with these little gems. How did I ever deserve to have so many wonderful little ones in my life? I feel so blessed. But also so sad that Ethan, Abigail and my Jaders are leaving. Crying right now.
2 comments:
I have the cutest grandchildren in the world. It has been an amazing year and half with these little gems.
How did I ever deserve to have so many wonderful little ones in my life? I feel so blessed. But also so sad that Ethan, Abigail and my Jaders are leaving. Crying right now.
Ethan is hot stuff!
Post a Comment