I love summertime!!! I mean, everything about it. It is good for my soul to have lots of sunshine, swimming, watermelon, late nights looking at the stars, celebrating one of my favorite holidays...the 4th of July, family vacations, etc. One of the fun things I love is the parades. Ethan got to be in the Lehi parade today and last night. He had fun throwing the candy to the viewers, and he has worn his pig nose and hat all day long :) The theme for our ward float was the three little pigs. Cute.


4 comments:
Your kids are adorable!! I love that last picture of your girls!! Ethan's little pig nose & hat are so cute... looks like he had a blast on the float!
How fun to be in a parade! I miss your kids. I've tried calling a few times lately but I just get that busy noise. I'll try again today, I was wondering what fun 4th of July plans you had, and if they included Mt Pleasant!
Cute kids.....they are getting so big! Parade's are fun.
Looks like you guys had a blast!!!! Miss you guys!!!
Rachel
Post a Comment