July 15, 2008

Jake is a CFI !!!

Well, after two years of helicopter school, Jacob is officially a CFI (certified flight instructor) with his commercial license. We are so excited to be done and anxious to find the right job for him in the business. He LOVES to fly, and really can't wait to take on a flying job. Just thought I would share the good news :)


8 comments:

Garmire's said...

Congrats Jake! We love you and are very proud of you!

The Five that Jive said...

Wow! Haley said one time that he had talked about flying...and I didn't know if she was joking or for real. That's so awesome!! I didn't know that he'd been doing that. Way cool! Good luck guys!
Lindsey J

Jill T said...

Congratulations! That is exciting news!

erica e said...

this is so wonderful and exciting! now you can move down here with us. :) we're still holding out a glimmer of hope!

Anna M. said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations - I knew you could do it! We wish you all the best, but secretly hope you stay in the neighborhood (sorry, Erica). =)

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! I hope he finds the perfect job for your family.

Marisa said...

Hip, hip horray!!! Jakob pilot saves the day!!! (Too much Super Why for me...)

Congrats.

Marisa

sarah said...

YAY tell him CONGRATS for me!!!!!! I like everyone else hopes you guys find a job close! Davis county perhaps.