January 26, 2009

Joy in Phoenix
















Well, I made a last-minute trip to Phoenix for a few days to see my sister, Amanda and her brand new baby. Wow! is he sweet. I can't stand it. Newborns are the best thing in the entire world, hands down.



I love my nieces and nephews and wish I could live closer to them. I have had a nice time with them in this GORGEOUS weather. It is just what I needed in the middle of January :) Jake told me that it snowed yesterday in Utah...HA HA HA. I was at the park in a short skirt and short sleeved shirt. It has cured my winter blues!



Well, here are some pictures of the kids I have taken while here. I don't want to hurry to get home, but I do miss my kids...see you soon, Utah.





3 comments:

R Cadina said...

Oh!!! I am sooo jealous! I seriously would love to be down there right now. :0) Please give Amanada a hug for me. Her children are all soooo very beautiful! It's so fun to see. Also...thanks for writing on your blog!! I've been missing reading something about ya. :0) Have FUN!

Marisa said...

You kids are really, really, really cute and Aunt Marisa misses you! I can't wait to meet the new wee one. I love you all. So glad you are having fun Jen. YOu are the woman.

Scott and Megan said...

so worthy of a much needed break and some good weather! Glad you got it! Hope you are still alive and, well just alive is enough LOL