March 12, 2009

Growing Too Fast


Abigail just got to go last week an a vacation with Jake's mom, Teresa. She took her to Las Vegas to visit family. When she got back Abigail looked like she had grown three inches, I swear. She also was acting older and I just wanted to bottle her up and seal it so she couldn't grow any more! Every day I am amazed at how much my kids are changing. they are learning, growing, absorbing so much that it makes my adult head spin.

4 comments:

gmateresa said...

They are growing fast Jennifer, Yes! But they are growing up so beautifully, smart, full of personality, and have the light of Christ in their eyes, because of an amazing mother like you, I am so utterly blest to call you my daughter in law. Teresa

J♥M said...

She's so beautiful! What a fun experience for her. I have fond memories of going on trips with my grandparents! I'd bottle her up and keep her little longer too!

John and Misty said...

She is so adorable! It is the craziest thing how they wake up one day and they aren't your babies anymore!
-Misty

Jaelynne Francis said...

Jen, She really looks alot like you. It is so weird to see a young Jennifer. She is beautiful. Makes me want to be young again!