February 13, 2009

Fine Art & Baking Bread


Yum! I love my wheat grinder! Thank you, Mom! Truly there is nothing better than the smell of baking bread. Abigail came back inside after taking Ethan to school and she said, "Mom, what is that smell?" in total awe. Oh yeah, it was delicious!




I love it! It cracks me up to see the different stages kids go through in their art work. I love this picture Jade drew. She told me that it was a picture of Abby as a superhero. Ha.

9 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

that bread looks awesome! I'm jealous.
I'm pretty jealous of Jade's artistic ability too.

Anna M. said...

Your bread looks delicious! I'd love the recipe if you're willing to share! Great art work, Jade! =)

Marisa said...

Yum, yum, yum! That looks soooo good Jen! The last time I made bread, for some reason it wasn't finished baking at it's normal time and the whole inside was doughy and ended up in the trash. Such a waste of time!!!

J♥M said...

What kind of wheat grinder did you get? That picture looks delicious! Jade is a cutie and I can't believe her art! Amazing!

Cormorant said...

Man, I want to reach through the computer and snatch that bread! It looks so delicious. You don't knead :) all of it, right?

Jill T said...

Your bread looks delicious! I wish I could taste it.

Anonymous said...

Yum! Bread looks great! Jade is pretty good for 2!

Scott and Megan said...

ah, just love your kids! it was so good to see you yesterday even for a brief minute. I got a squeeze from you and that said it all! I just adore you Jenn and know that I could pick up the phone anytime and pick right up wherever we leave off...xo

Anonymous said...

Jen! I finally have a blog. Still working on it, but it is fun. I love looking at yours. Is your hair still dark? What are you up to? I think I will call you soon. Ciao