On Saturday we went for a bike ride on the Jordan River Parkway. The kids can go forever without having to cross streets, etc. It was beautiful weather and we really enjoyed ourselves.
Also, Abigail and Jade started preschool this week. Oh boy, were they excited! I love this time of year! There is always excitement in the air.
Your kids are so beautiful! I love that you can all ride a bike together. :0) Such a fun post! I feel more anxious to get out today now. :0) Thanks!! Love ya
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures Jen! Such darling kids. And I love the school one. So eager!
Such cute pics! You have darling kids!
Your kids are so beautiful! I love that you can all ride a bike together. :0) Such a fun post! I feel more anxious to get out today now. :0) Thanks!! Love ya
I am so happy I am their grandmother, they are amazing children!
Post a Comment