After several months, our house has finally sold. We will miss this neighborhood, friends, and our house full of so many memories. We feel so blessed to have lived here and had such great experiences. Thank you to everyone who came into our lives here and made us feel at home! You will all be missed!
9 comments:
I'm so excited for you! But I have to admit that now there's a hole in my heart. I want to thank your family for making a difference in the lives of my family! You have been a great influence on my older children! Thanks for all the time you put into teaching them! We are blessed to know you! I wish you only goodness in your new adventure!!!
I am happy for you & your family that you sold your house but so sad at the same time. I will miss having Abby in my primary class & at preschool. You & your family will be missed very much. I admire you & your quite strength. Good luck in this next new phase of your life!
We will totally miss you too! We already do! Why is it so darn hard to get together?! We think of you often. Congrats on the sale. Exciting. We might be moving sometime in the future too! Oh and barely found out we are expecting number 3. :o)
Boohoo. Boohoo. Boohoo. NO happiness for you here.
No really, I love you guys and I am happy for you... sort of.
Congrats, Jennifer! Good luck packing! Just visualize all of the storage place you'll get at the next place to get through it.
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! K....we have GOT to talk!! That is sooo exciting!! When are you moving? Where are you moving? What are your plans now?!? Sheesh! So exciting. :0) Yeah! :0) Also...Kudo's for the ABC pictures. Such a FUN idea! I think I may need to barrow that one.
Yeah!!! I am soo happy for you guys! Boise is a GREAT area! hint hint
Hey Jennifer! It's been forever! Fun to see what you guys have been up to! Congrats on selling the house- where are you moving to? Good luck with everthing- keep in touch!
Wow! Somehow we missed this post until just now! So where are yall now? I hope the move is going/ went well and you guys will soon be happily resettled someplace wonderful.
Post a Comment