February 28, 2008

100 things about me

I saw this on someone’s blog and thought….hmmm….could I list that many things worth writing about me? I guess this is more for me than for anyone else. It is funny what you come up with as you just let your fingers type. If you get bored, feel free to skip to the next blog :)

  1. I snore occasionally
  2. I love really hot showers
  3. I am allergic to cats
  4. I love to cook, but hate to do dishes
  5. I have always wanted to be a photographer
  6. I play the piano at a beginner/intermediate level
  7. I have taken guitar classes, but still suck
  8. I played the violin for a few years
  9. I love summer
  10. I laugh easily
  11. I cry easily
  12. I have lived in 5 states
  13. I have been to Canada, Mexico, Venezuela, England, Italy, France, Fiji, and about 40 of the 50 states
  14. I have two sisters and one brother
  15. I love the sound of rain
  16. I am a bookworm
  17. I love brownie batter
  18. I journal regularly
  19. I yell at my kids too much (getting better)
  20. My dream job would be to work for National Geographic as a photographer
  21. My top celebrity crushes are: Bon Jovi, Vigo Mortenson (only in Lord of the Rings), and Patrick Dempsy
  22. I love the smell of the ocean
  23. I don’t particularly like oatmeal
  24. I can fall asleep anytime, anywhere
  25. I have to count things in groups of fives (hard to explain…WACKO)
  26. I bite my fingernails, and really don’t want to!
  27. I get Strep throat regularly
  28. I have had Mono
  29. I am training for a half marathon again
  30. I love snakes, but hate spiders
  31. I sometimes write with my left hand just to see if I can get better at it
  32. I kiss my kids to death
  33. I hide treats occasionally from the kids & Jake
  34. I love to do finances
  35. I love to save money
  36. I love fashion
  37. I love to sing
  38. My favorite flower is Fuschia
  39. I hardly ever cuss, but it is still more often than Jake
  40. I am addicted to chocolate
  41. My favorite movie is Anne of Green Gables
  42. I also love Pride and Prejudice, Princess Bride, Phantom of the Opera, and Much Ado About Nothing
  43. I love to camp, hike and be outdoors
  44. I love my alone time
  45. I like to clean if the house is really messy and it makes a big difference
  46. Sometimes when I wake up I have really tender feet
  47. I love to have my hair brushed
  48. I have a group of friends from way back in middle school that have stayed close for years and years. I adore them
  49. I love to lie in the sun
  50. I love the sound of my children giggling
  51. I hate to play make believe horses or people with my kids
  52. I wish I was an artist
  53. I love art and visiting art museums
  54. Loud noise makes me anxious
  55. My favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip
  56. Once I saw a Cougar in the wild
  57. I got braces when I was 20 and still had the bottom ones on when I got married
  58. Soggy bread really grosses me out
  59. I have horrible seasonal allergies
  60. I like the way I look without makeup
  61. I have super hairy legs
  62. My feet get ice cold easily
  63. I don’t like to sleep with socks on
  64. I like to quilt
  65. My heels are really dry
  66. I love earrings
  67. I love steamed cabbage
  68. I like kippered snacks (fish in a can)
  69. I hate creamy casseroles
  70. I get car sick all the time
  71. Someday I will be a nurse
  72. I like to watch American Idol and the Office
  73. I can whistle through my rolled up tongue
  74. I have a disease called Geographic Migratory Glassosis (tongue thing)
  75. Some of my favorite bands are: Indigo Girls, Maroon 5, Muse, Bon Jovi, Dave Matthews, Coldplay, and several others
  76. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
  77. My favorite hero is Captain Moroni from the Book of Mormon
  78. My favorite car is a Land Rover
  79. I love to read Dave Barry for a good laugh
  80. I almost always throw up when I am on a plane (even with Dramamine)
  81. some Celebrities I have seen or met: Robert Redford, Katie Holmes, David Boreanas, Ricki Schroeder, Carlos Herrera,
  82. I love turn-of-the-century style of clothing
  83. I like the look of a simple nose ring
  84. I used to want to marry a man from Africa and live in a hut
  85. I want a dog!
  86. I want to write a book and have several ideas started
  87. My hair gets split ends easily
  88. I love to walk into a Library or College (it makes me feel smart)
  89. I have seen the tallest waterfall in the world (Angel Falls in Venezuela) and cried because it was so amazing
  90. I have swam with sharks in the wild
  91. I adore the taste of salmon
  92. I have tiny spider veins by my ankles
  93. I hate contention
  94. I love evening walks in the summer
  95. I love the feeling of new socks
  96. I love watching my children sleep
  97. I used to be in my high school’s ballroom dance club
  98. I did several plays and drama competitions in high school
  99. There is a big black spider on my window right now!
  100. I love being fairly flat-chested!

5 comments:

erica e said...

wow! this was fun to read so much about you.

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun to learn all those things about you. I can't believe #20 because that's what I always wanted to do ever since I was a kid! My mom subscribed to National Geographic for years and I would spend hours pouring over the pictures and imagining myself traveling to exotic places and taking fantastic photos. That's so cool that you want to do the same thing. Nos. 83 and 84 made me laugh a little! I pictured you with a bone through your nose plucking a chicken in a hut in Africa! Hahaha! Anyway, I loved learning more about you. Oh, and I used to have a crush o Gilbert Blythe and refer to my friends as my bosom friends. :-)

Lynette Callister said...

That was fun reading, I have considered tagging myself on that one too. I love the marry an African man and live in a hut! lol
My son and sister both have Geographic Tongue too, hmm small world.

Marisa said...

Jenn,
This was hilarious and good. I can't believe you came up with all those things. Way to be.
Marisa

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Patrick Dempsey! Who doesn't love Dr. Mcdreamy!