We spent the week up at my Mom's house. We played with our cousins and got to see baby Preston. What a doll he is! He seemed to love aunt Marisa the best and smiled and cooed at her nonstop. We would have had a great week, but every single family member got sick during the week. We all had different ailments. I had a sinus infection, Ethan and Jade had strep throat, Abigail had the Croupe, and Jacob had a cold/flu. It wasn't just our family either. My mom was sick in bed with fevers and Marisa's girls, Emma and Madeline, were sick as well. Sounds like a big petri dish. Gross. We are on the mend now...I feel like I need to open up my windows and do some deep Spring cleaning already!

Jade's hair is now long enough for pig-tails. She looks so much older when she has it all done up. What a doll.

2 comments:
Your kids are so adorable...i love all of the pics of them! I found your blog through Elizabeth Reed...I hope you don't mind. Haley still talks about how much she loved you guys as teachers!!
Lindsey J
hey! i just discovered your blog! i'm resending you an invite to ours. your kids are so cute! i didn't realize that was jade and not abigail with her hair up in pigtails! so grown up!
Post a Comment