February 13, 2008

Sisters

As I opened a Valentine's card from my sister, Marisa, today I was struck again at how grateful I am for my sisters. They are the best! I don't know what I would do without them. They are my examples, my strength, my inspiration, and my best friends. I love you Amanda and Marisa!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't sisters the best?!! I love my sisters as well. Nobody understands you like your sisters do. By the way, which one are you?

Marisa said...

Those are so adorable... I can say that because I'm NOT anymore. Anyway, I need a copy of the one on the stairs. Have I ever even seen that one???

I love you too Jenn. You're the best.
Marisa

Jill T said...

I love the bright colors on that 1st picture. Cute girls!

Marisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marisa said...

Jill, my mom made those outfits, all coordinating for our first day of school. I remember being so proud in my pink nickers. How funny is Amanda's fluffy collar? We are straight out of The Scarlett Pimpernel!

Marisa

Lynette Callister said...

Hi Jen-
I was browsing blogs and found yours. Yeah!
Isabelle misses you & Jake in primary, she just loved you guys a lot!
I love the sisters pictures I am the middle of 3 too. I also had pink knickers!

Mom said...

Sorry for you other mothers, but my girls truly were the most adorable ever. Dang cute pictures!