
For a few years now I have been a part of the Loch Lomond Quilters group. We have now exchanged blocks for 5 quilts. It is such a fun hobby and I feel lucky to be a part of something so great. The women in this are so talented and inspire me to be creative and artistic. We decided for our September exchange to turn it into a Quilt Show open to the public. It will be held outdoors in Lehi, weather permitting. We just wanted to show ourselves and others what fun it is to do something like this. Anyone within driving distance is welcome to attend. so please come and share in the fun, food, prizes, etc. There won't be many of my quilts there to show because I am the slowest of the group. Most of my quilts are sitting with their tops peiced together, and I haven't had them backed, quilted and bound yet. Someday :) I mean that. There are some ladies in the group that are like robots and they turn out several finished quilts per year. I hope to one day have the time for such a fun hobby. Hope to see you there!
6 comments:
Congrats. That looks like tons of fun. Those quilts on the flier are even amazing! Nice work!
You are so talented! Way cute blog by the way! Our fam are Kimball fans!
you don't give yourself enough credit!
and if you have a quilt that isn't quilted or bound you should bring it anyway. i'm bringing one that is just the top.
Jen, this is so great! When I read this post, that song from Jungle Book came to me... "I wanna be like you..hoo...hoo. I wanna walk like you, talk like you...hoo...hoo." Seriously. I do.
That's awesome! I remember being super impressed when you were sewing in the middle of the night! It would be fun to see the finished project!!
How did the quilt show go?
Post a Comment