June 28, 2009

Adorable Aliens



Our city days were this week, and I signed my kids up to be a part of the parade. My ward did a float where there was a rocket and the kids were all aliens. They were super cute, and had fun being a part of something like this. Abby kept saying, "I've never been in a parade before!" Unfortunately, they all came down with fevers that night (maybe those spots on their faces got to them), so they didn't get to be in the bigger parade the next morning, but it was fun while it lasted.

3 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

definitely cute aliens...sorry they got sick!
So, you are moving:(!! Does that mean you sold your house? Well, good luck! I've had lots of friends live in Texas and they have all loved it! You will do great but I know how it is to not live by family...it stinks, but atleast you will have a sister!:) Let me know if there is anything I can do for you while you are in packing/moving stage.

J♥M said...

So so cute they are!

Garmire's said...

Love you guys and miss you! We need you guys!!!