This weekend was the Air Show at Hill AFB. Jake had to be there for his company, so I took the kids up for a little bit. It was really crowded and loud, but really pretty cool too. I can't get over some of those pilots and what they subject their bodies to. They are amazingly precise and daring.
Abby got to fly in the helicopter with her Dad. She thought it was pretty awesome. Ethan got to as well. I am glad they have had those fun experiences.

My brother in law, Kolby just graduated from High School this weekend. I am so proud of him. I hope Ethan grows up as smoothly as him. He is such a great guy and good example to my kids. He was only 8 when I met him, so it was a little trippy to see him in a cap and gown. He is now headed to BYU...closer to us :) Hopefully we will see him more often for dinner.

3 comments:
That is so cool that your kids have a helicopter pilot for a dad! That looked like a cool show. I just went to Keli and Lauri's graduation as well, it brings back lots of memories huh? Louise Letham is finally retiring. Anyways, I remember them as little 7 year olds as well, holding my train at my wedding. We are getting so old....cute pictures.
I love the pictures Jen, especially of Kolby and the grandchildren. Thank-you for all you do for our family, you are amazing! Grandma Teresa
cool pics! Isn't so weird to see the youngens around us grow old?
I am supposed to come visit teach you tomorrow but Kallie might be coming solo...I broke my toe pretty badly yesterday and can't drive and walking is a bit difficult:) I might still be there if things go well today, but if not, I hope you have a great time visiting! And I hope you have a happy Birthday this month:)
Post a Comment