Yeah for summertime! As soon as school was officially out on Friday, we decided to head up to Grandma's to see our cousins and start summer off with a bang. The blow-up pools got dusted off, the bikes came out full force, popsicles were downed by the handful, and the sprinklers were beckoning to the kids. They all had a blast this weekend.
Abigail mastered her bike with no training wheels this week. Way to go, Abby! Now I can't keep her off it. I literally have lived outside for the last three days so she can enjoy her freedom.



4 comments:
I LOVE summer! Looks like you guys do too. Your kids are growing up so fast! No training wheels? Already??
You are always doing lots of fun things with your kids. It makes me motivated to do so as well. That little Zach is sooooo stinking cute! So are your kids, but you knew I knew that right? :)
Way to go Abigail! Fun stuff to loose the training wheels!
Looks like so much fun. We can't wait to join the party Kimballs!
Post a Comment