Today marks the day 7 years ago that Jake and I tied the knot. I can't believe it has been that long! Time flies when you are having fun :) Marriage is so great.....not easy.......but great! I love him for so many reasons. Here are just a few: He makes me laugh every day, he plays with our children when I can't drum up the energy, he cooks for me every weekend, he works hard without complaining (something I need to work on), he loves adventure, he is very friendly to friends and strangers alike, he always looks for the good in others, he can dance!!!, he has good taste in music (for the most part), he can sing to Lionel Richie really well :), his smiley lines around his mouth and eyes are adorable, he holds the priesthood and blesses our family with it, he is a good example to our children, he gives good massages that last as long as I want, and he loves me right back! I am so lucky to have him in my life and can't wait for the years ahead. Here's to you babe! I love you forever!

5 comments:
Such a cute couple! Congrats on 7 years!
Happy Anniversary! Love you guys...
Happy Anniversary! You two haven't aged a bit! Seriously! Love you..
Happy Anniversary! You two make such a great couple!
Jen
You would love it here right now. It's been perfect weather and we go to parks almost every day. Now when Ally wakes up she says "-K- Mom lets go to the park". They have a lot here to choose from. Today it's suppose to get up to 80 degrees.
Happy Anniversary yesterday! Did you guys do anything fun? Love Ya! and miss ya!
Post a Comment