I didn't realize how much I depend on computers until ours got "sick". I really am feeling deprived. Thank heavens for work where I can at least check my email once a week.
Well, as I am looking out the window I see SNOW! What? I forget that Spring in Utah is just a big winter joke. I remember one year in May driving through a blizzard to get to work....hopefully not this year. Jake and I are leaving today to fly South for warmer weather. We are going to get away with no kids for three days and enjoy Nevada and Southern Utah. I can't wait :) I will post pictures when we get back!
We had a nice Easter up at my mom's. I don't have time to load the pictures at work, so check out Marisa and Jessica's blog for some photos. The kids had a blast doing their egg hunts and playing with their cousins. It sure is a full house when we all get together :)
4 comments:
I just figured out how to leave comments and I loved your comment about Spring being a big winter joke. I hope you and Jake had a blast together enjoying warmer weather!
Love Yal
Sarah
We had a blast with you guys! Thanks for coming and seeing our place, it meant a lot! Thanks!
Looking forward to more times!
-Leah
Hope your having fun IN THE NICE WEATHER!! Have tons of fun!
Love ya!!!
Rachel
Hey cute girl! I hope you don't mind I found a link to your blog from Nicole. I didn't know you were a blogger! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list. How are you guys anyway? I saw the snow, we were there for the weekend working on our yard and I'm soooooo grateful it waited until Sunday so we could get our work done on Friday and Sat.
Love ya!
Elsje
Post a Comment