aaaaahhhhh, our computer is having troubles again. Something to do with the video card? Anyways, in the meantime I am updating from work. I don't know when ours will be up and running again, but it sure is frustrating.
So, this week we finally did it......we bought a minivan. I didn't think I would see the day when a minivan held such allure. It is so convenient for the kids! I love it more than I thought I could. I still feel kind of dorky driving it...I just pretend in my mind that I am in a Land Rover, but other than that it is the bomb! Jake likes it because it is pimped out with amenities: heated leather seats, sunroof, navigation system, DVD player, stow and go seats, etc. I just love not having my kids on top of each other! It has been a long time coming so cheers to us! I am officially a soccer mom ;)
7 comments:
Congrats on becoming a soccer mom! And your kids will look so cool hopping out of such a pimped out minivan!
Richard feels bad he hasn't come over to look at the computer again. He will come over today... I promise for him.
Congrats!
You guys deserve it! I'm excited to see this minivan.
Yea for vans! I like to think the matrix is a "mini" minivan, and Im sure I will own one too someday! Congrats and I cant wait to see you for Easter! Love you guys!
Well Jen, you deserve it more than anyone I know. I want to see a picture of it. NO, I can't wait for another 5 days. Love you.
how fun! not everyone can handle all the coolness of a minivan. but they really are the best.
I never thought I would love my van as much as I do.
I wondered if the van in your driveway was yours or someone was visiting. Congrats! Nothin better than a new car...oooh, except maybe a new house! But wow, heated leather seats! You guys are riding in style!
Post a Comment