March 6, 2008
Horrible Hair
So I went to get my hair done on Saturday. I go to a lady that does a good job, and her prices can't be beat. However, this time she just did not get my vibe for what I was asking her to do. I showed her a picture even of how I wanted it to turn out. It looked NOTHING like what I saw in the mirror when she was done. I almost burst out laughing. Mostly, it was the way she styled it after the cut and color. I had her cut some bangs, but then she round brushed them so they were HUGE. It was histerical. I looked like a diva right out of the 80's. After I got home and restyled it and even "fixed" a few spots with my own scissors, I actually like it. It just made me laugh. I am sure I am not the only one who has had that experience :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hilarious. I always love that unbelievable moment when you realize it's NOT what you asked for, but you're way too polite to say it.
We need a picture of the new do! Did you get one of the bad do?
I'm never too polite to say I hate my haircut (especially with how much it costs lately). In fact, I once went home after a color and realized that there were some SERIOUS roots left over in the back, and I mean SERIOUS. So I called the girl and asked her to fix them. I had to go early the next morning, but it was worth getting it done right.
I have to admit, though, the last time I got my hair cut from my regular gal I had her cut bangs too. And I think there's something about bangs (so dang stylish lately) that make a new cut REALLY different. I couldn't do it so I'm growing them out again now. I'm sure yours look super cute and stylish. We do need a picture of the new 'do!
That is too funny Jenn. I'm also to nice to ever say anything. I love my gal, she cuts hair amazingly, but she ALWAYS styles it HUGE. Hairspray and all.
Post a Comment