I was thinking today about how different each of my children can be. Lately, Abigail is tapping into her girly side. She wanted her dance outfit on all day yesterday. I snapped a few shots of her practicing (very seriously). My little Jade on the other hand is quite the little menace as of late. She loves to see how close she can push her mom to the edge. Every time I turn around she is on the table or pulling things out of every cupboard in the house, or even biting...her latest trick. I sure learn a lot from my kids, but the number one thing I have learned is patience :)




2 comments:
ok that is fetchin' hysterical! I love your kids and they are all so unique..thanks for sharing them with us :) xoxo
Could that face be any stinkin cuter!!!! I'll have to send some dance clothes your way!
Post a Comment