




Here are a few pictures from our little get-away. It was beautiful weather. We got to relax, eat good food, get massages, go running, visit Leah and Dave, walk along the strip in Vegas, go shopping, go to the St. George temple and do sealings, watch movies, and just be together with no kid interruptions. It was fantastic! We came home to our adorable children who had made welcome home signs, helped grandma clean the house (spotless) and planted peas in my garden. It was really refreshing. I think we will have to do that more often :)
6 comments:
I am glad you guys had fun. You two are too cute!
Sounds like you had a blast! How fun for you guys! Hip hooray for Grandmas!
How fun! Me wanna break!
Good job Teresa! That is such a wonderful gift. We all need that once in a while. I'm planning on taking my turn in October when Shan is home!
Looks like you had lots and lots of fun!!! Cute pictures!!!
yahoo awesome get away! This weather blows....If I wasn't already depressed before...i would be now...yada yada yada..glad to have you back! I missed you, but don't worry I text you a million times while you were in Vegas so I wouldn't miss you :)xoxo
Post a Comment