I finally did it...I finished the quilt top that I have been working on for about a year. Some of you reading are in my quilt group, so you can ignore this post, but for the rest of you...I have been in a quilt group for a few years where we get together and exchange quilt blocks that are pre-decided. Then we put together the quilt however we want. It is so fun to see how different each person's quilt turns out. I am a few quilts behind the rest of the group. I really don't know what I am doing half the time, but it sure is fun. This is the third one from the group that I have finished, and I have a pile of new squares waiting for me, as well as a new group meeting coming up. Yikes :)

5 comments:
oh jen! i love how this turned out! great job.
Jennifer, this is so great! I think it is so gorgeous. I know how much time that must have taken. I can barely put together a simple square pattern. Love you.
That looks fantastic..I'm so impressed!
I love it! It's so much fun to see all the different quilts out of the same fabric and blocks.
Good Job! I wish I could be patient enough to learn to do that. It really is pretty!
Post a Comment