I was upstairs last evening when I heard major commotion coming from downstairs. It was mostly Jake yelling. I thought the house was on fire for all the ruckus he was creating. I quickly flew down the stairs and found my two daughters. Yes, Abigail thought it would be a good idea to cut Jade's hair. She got several good chunks out of all sides of her hair before Jake found them. If any of you know Jake, you know that hair to him is a strong factor in beauty. He loves his girls' hair and Jade's was just getting long enough to be really cute. Anyways, I managed to blend in the bad spots as good as I could, and it doesn't look horrible, but really it was a sad moment. Abigail will be ungrounded when she goes to college.
5 comments:
Poor Jade! When I taught preschool one of the little girls brothers cut her hair. From a distance my first thought was that we had a new boy in our class. It was almost as short as a buzz!
Make sure to post pictures!
Oh my goodness! I would've reacted the same way...screaming!! AAHHH! Haley cut Ashlyns hair when she had just started growing hair...and I was so upset. Luckily hair grows back...but it's a sad experience! Yes, we would love to see pics!
Lindsey J
Does EVERY four year old insist on cutting hair??? Mine did it not once or twice, but THREE TIMES!!! If she does it again, I swear I'm going to cut her hair all off myself. I want to see pictures of the new do!
oh jen the joys of other people having children...love it love it, love it!!! Never a dull moment in the Kimball home! Abby is grounded for life? That is awesome! She'll sweet talk her way out of that one fast I know! and BTW Scott went to upper limit this past saturday we donated a kidney and we're in!!! He starts flying three times a week next week...I am so relieved and also nervous and also relieved, but mostly nervous and oh btw, would you like to move in together, our house isn't selling??? Then abby can cut Frank's hair all day long...he won't mind at all:) part of me is kidding and most of me is serious come live with us lets do on house payment together :) xoxo
Hey I found your blog while being snoopy on the computer at work hehe. I was going to tell you that my cousin cut her sisters hair and then try to superglue it back on. it was a big mess lol.
Post a Comment