We went down to Mt. Pleasant the other day to visit Grandma Valentine and to play with our cousins, Grace, Elle and Tate. The kids love going down there because she owns a lot of property, which means there is endless mud and sticks and all sorts of old rusty treasures to play with. We celebrated Grandma's birthday a little early with cake, we watched "Singing in the Rain" and we just had a nice time together. I always love to lay in Grandma's parlor and listen to her play the piano. She is an AMAZING pianist! Here are a few pictures of the fun:
Grandma Valentine holding Jade
Elle and Ethan with their missing teeth


2 comments:
Which Grandma is this? I LOVE her home! I don't remember you ever talking about her. What fun you are to create such fun memories with your kids. I look up to you as a mom. You are my hero!
What a beautiful home. I wish my kids would watch old movies with me. They get bored too quick.
Post a Comment