April 21, 2009

Softball Season

Every year the kids love to watch Jacob play softball. He is really fun to watch. He made some pretty sweet moves last night and never let a ball get past him :) Here he is casually running in a home run.
The kids were great. They cheered loudly, and didn't fall off the bleachers once. That is a first! Ethan loved explaining every move to the girls, since he is an expert at every sport in his mind :)

Batter Up




2 comments:

Jaelynne Francis said...

That is so fun! I love baseball season....that is great that your kids can go watch their dad....it was fun to see your kids last week. They are all so cute and fun.....see you soon (May 15th!!!!!)

R Cadina said...

That is....hahahaha...I seriously just about wrote exactly what Jae wrote. haha But, really I do love baseball games. I miss that phase of my life. It's been sooo long for me, I can honestly say I'm pretty much afraid of the ball. hahaha... Anyway, I LOVE that picture of you and Jade in Springville. Soo cute!! And cute hair thing. And.....what in the weirdest birds ever?? I don't know how you would ever get them out! hahahaha!!! :0)