April 14, 2009

Photo Shoot with Abby

The other day Abigail and I took a walk and enjoyed the fleeting good weather. I got some nice pictures of her that day. It was pretty windy so her hair was in her face a lot, but I still think she looks like my little angel.



11 comments:

gmateresa said...

She is such a beauty, and the sweetest thing alive, I could kiss her to death. Beautiful photos Jen! Your mother-in-law

Marisa said...

Abby you are precious! What long hair you have! What big eyes you have! (I think that is something like little red riding hood but I don't want to eat you.) I want to kiss you! Gorgeous.

Elizabeth said...

What cute pictures! I also love your grandma's house. I would love an old house like that!

Cormorant said...

What a sweet little girl! Those pictures are great.

Jill T said...

That first picture is BEAUTIFUL! They all are.

Jaelynne Francis said...

Jen, she is just beautiful! She must like taking pictures in nature like her mom.....fun memories....I love your cute little family!

Emily Widdison said...

beautiful!

John and Misty said...

I just got updated on your last few posts. What darling pictures! You are so talented. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Misty

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

She really is gorgeous, Jen. And, a natural in front of the camera.

Jenny and Porter said...

What a good sport to let you take pictures. She is so cute. My kids get annoyed when I want to do photo shoots.

Ashlee said...

Wow! Such a gorgeous girl! Not bad on the pics Jen!