Jade has never had trouble falling asleep. Just this week I have found her in these oh-so-comfortable positions. I swear I give her naps, but the kid is just sleepy!
This is in her high chair during lunch with lots of commotion going on around her.


7 comments:
That is hilarious! Man, I wish Preston were like that. He could never fall asleep unless its a dark room in HIS bed. Love you guys! Happy Mothers Day!
That is really cute. Does she wake up grumpy with a headache? I would. I have a pic of both my boys asleep with their heads propped up together in the back seat of our car after an exhausting day at Hoogle Zoo with Gorilla masks on. It was hilarious.....thanks for sharing!
So precious!! Nothing I have ever experienced with my kids.
She's going to feel that in the morning! It hurts my neck just looking at it. What a cutie!
The stairs look like the worst! How is that possible??? Well it makes mothering easier... "Hey, just go sleep over there..." No need to actually walk up the stairs.
Poor little sleeper! That's so funny though. And I love your new(?) haircut/color. You look great!
Oh that's hilarious! So nice to have a good sleeper though isn't it? Cute pic of you and your hubby down below, on your date night. You make such a great brunette!
Post a Comment