May 17, 2009

Stolen Time with Cousins

Our cousins came to Utah last week for a funeral. It was some unexpected time, which we drank up happily. We planted Nana's garden together, celebrated Jeremiah's birthday, played soccer in the backyard, played dress-ups, etc. Now they are gone to their new home in Texas and they have left a hole just as big as their new home state.

The Soccer Team
The Birthday Boy

Dress Up Diva


I love Jade's "hat"

Our Garden Helpers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to have you all up! I wish every one of Eric's sisters lived closer to me! :( It was great to see you and your adorable kids. Love you!

Amanda said...

How do you have yourself together enough to have all your photos downloaded and commented upon, etc. so fast? It is heart warming to see pics of my family on your blog. I love seeing our fams together.... the soccer team.... the garden helpers, etc. Love you!Amanda