May 19, 2009

Three For My Third

Today my yougest turns three. She is sleeping on my bed while I am writing this, and as I watch her I can't express how much she has enriched my life. She is such a joyful child. She seems to always be in a good mood. She has made me slow down, laugh more, smile at the smallest things, and just enjoy life more daily. I love her more than Ican express. Happy Birthday Jade!

6 comments:

gmateresa said...

There is so much to love about Jade,but one of my favorite things about her is her facial expressions when she tells you she loves you, She is grandma's little angel.Happy Birthday ,Jader lous !

Jaelynne Francis said...

Happy Birthday Jade! I love it when your mom mimickes your voice! You sound so sweet and cute! I can't wait to get to know you better someday! Have a wonderful day!
Love Aunt Jae!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jade! We love you so much, have a great day!

John and Misty said...

What a cutie! Hope she has a great birthday!
Misty

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday Jade! What a precious little thing you are!

Marisa said...

Jade you are a sweetie pie. Madeline can't wait to live close to you so you two can be sweet together! Happy happy birthday!