May 17, 2009

Retreat 2009

I just got back last night from my annual getaway with my long-time friends. It was so fun as always. We went to Bear Lake to a condo, where we went swimming, did pedicures, played games, ate way to much good food, went walking, colored our hair, etc. Next year I vote for three nights instead of one. The time went way too fast.







3 comments:

gmateresa said...

If their was anyone in the world who deserved a night away it was you! You are the best mother, wife and daughter-in-law, giving everyone your all. I for one am so happy you had so much fun. Next year stay longer, I'll support you! Mom- in- law, Teresa.

John and Misty said...

That was the BEST! It was so great to be with you and talk, talk, talk! I'm all for longer next time...a week, maybe? Love ya!
Misty

Aubs said...

Looks like a fun little get away with your friends. Girls trips always go way too fast, then it's back to real life again.
We missed Abby in class yesterday. She is such a sweetheart.